Thursday, March 24, 2011

Grateful



Tuesday

Work left me sort of flat. Usually the act of getting in my body (yoga, running) is good medicine. Leaving work at 5pm, I knew I would head home and probably not do either one.

If I was in a car, that would simply add to the heaviness of the day. Instead, I took the long way home along the bosque and my spirit was lifted.

Spring. The air is fragrant, and I get a front row seat and a choice to commute on any path that will deliver me home a more satisfied and grateful being than when I started.

1 comment:

  1. Mindy, lovely--I love riding my bike. Time to get serious about it again. I always love being on my old clunker I can barely lift to a bus rack--soon as I am in the street, I'm glad to be on my bike. Are you still at the art center downtown?

    ReplyDelete